That’s the statement of the great PRINT of double-double print plaid!
Or something super cheesy like that! 😉 But seriously, this plaid pair from J.Crew Factory was just begging to be put together! And I love how vintage this print looks, and I love it even more when you pair it with modern/trendy accessories!
ps. This post had been planned for a couple weeks, but it looks like Kelly (here) and I have great minds think alike (right down to the tassel earrings). Imaginary closet post meet real life outfit wearing!
- J.Crew Factory White Drop Earrings
- J.Crew Blush Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Plaid Cami Blouse
- Fossil Tan Braided Belt
- Sole Society Tan Circle Crossbody Purse
- J.Crew Factory Plaid Button Skirt
- dv for Target Tan/White Slide Sandals
The post What I Wish I Wore, Vol. 192 – Double the Plaid, Double the Fun appeared first on Style On Target.